Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ConAgra Foods ( CAG) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, ConAgra Foods rose $0.36 (1.1%) to $32.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,323,215 shares of ConAgra Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,309,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.44-$32.93 after having opened the day at $32.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.45. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Primo Water ( PRMW), up 11.7%, China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), up 5.8%, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR), up 5.2% and Craft Brew Alliance ( BREW), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ConAgra Foods Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.