Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Invesco ( IVZ) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Invesco rose $0.51 (1.5%) to $35.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,259,358 shares of Invesco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,140,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.49-$35.23 after having opened the day at $34.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.52. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), up 15.4%, Pzena Investment Management ( PZN), up 10.6%, China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), up 8.5% and First Marblehead Corporation ( FMD), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Invesco Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.