Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Altera ( ALTR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Altera rose $0.43 (1.3%) to $32.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,168,484 shares of Altera exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,362,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.86-$32.58 after having opened the day at $32.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.09. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Eltek ( ELTK), up 49.8%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 15.4%, Sigmatron International ( SGMA), up 11.7% and Advanced Photonix ( API), up 11.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Altera Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.