Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica rose $0.91 (1.3%) to $70.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,049,366 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,896,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.75-$70.30 after having opened the day at $69.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.29. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Mercer International ( MERC), up 5.0%, Summer Infant ( SUMR), up 4.3%, Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 2.7% and Berry Plastics Group ( BERY), up 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.