- PVH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $88.6 million.
- PVH has traded 673,530 shares today.
- PVH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PVH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PVH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PVH: PVH Corp. operates as an apparel company in the United States and internationally. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate PVH a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for PVH has been 909,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. PVH has a market cap of $10.8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.01 and a short float of 2.3% with 2.75 days to cover. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates PVH as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 47.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for PVH CORP is rather high; currently it is at 58.57%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -0.81% is in-line with the industry average.
- PVH CORP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PVH CORP increased its bottom line by earning $5.87 versus $4.36 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($7.05 versus $5.87).
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. The stock's price rise over the last year has driven it to a level which is somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $178.99 million or 13.86% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full PVH Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.