- RBS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.9 million.
- RBS traded 141,446 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:06 AM, representing 14% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RBS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RBS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RBS: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, through its subsidiaries, provides banking and financial products and services to personal, commercial, corporate, and institutional customers worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 8.8%. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The has been 1.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The has a market cap of $33.0 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 0.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- RBS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 48.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2,159.94 million to -$1,105.12 million.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP has improved earnings per share by 46.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP reported poor results of -$1.72 versus -$0.58 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 2180.3% in earnings (-$39.22 versus -$1.72).
- You can view the full Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.