Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified Infoblox ( BLOX) as a pre-market mover with heavy volume candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Infoblox as such a stock due to the following factors:
- BLOX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $33.7 million.
- BLOX traded 144,721 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:00 AM, representing 15.4% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BLOX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BLOX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BLOX: Infoblox Inc. develops, markets, and sells automated network control solutions worldwide. Its appliance-based solution combines real-time IP address management with the automation of network control, and network change and configuration management processes in physical and virtual appliances. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Infoblox a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Infoblox has been 788,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Infoblox has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 134.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Infoblox as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 39.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- BLOX has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.66, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for INFOBLOX INC is currently very high, coming in at 78.48%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, BLOX's net profit margin of 2.35% significantly trails the industry average.
- Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, INFOBLOX INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Infoblox Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.