Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Exelon ( EXC) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Exelon fell $0.28 (-1.0%) to $26.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,796,031 shares of Exelon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,182,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.92-$27.23 after having opened the day at $27.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.23. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: OGE Energy ( OGE), down 6.9%, American DG Energy ( ADGE), down 6.4%, CenterPoint Energy ( CNP), down 5.2% and Southcross Energy Partners ( SXE), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Exelon Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.