Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nuance Communications ( NUAN) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Nuance Communications fell $2.89 (-18.1%) to $13.10 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 64,025,490 shares of Nuance Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,879,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.00-$14.91 after having opened the day at $14.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.99. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR ( JASO), down 10.2%, 21Vianet Group ( VNET), down 8.8%, Nam Tai Electronics ( NTE), down 8.4% and Inteliquent ( IQNT), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nuance Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.