Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AutoZone ( AZO) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, AutoZone fell $8.42 (-1.8%) to $457.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 365,299 shares of AutoZone exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 253,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $457.00-$463.36 after having opened the day at $461.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $465.70. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: InterCloud Systems ( ICLD), down 11.2%, Lionbridge Technologies ( LIOX), down 9.8%, Genetic Technologies ( GENE), down 8.8% and China Yida ( CNYD), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AutoZone Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.