Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rayonier ( RYN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Rayonier fell $0.46 (-1.0%) to $43.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 949,841 shares of Rayonier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 987,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.79-$44.32 after having opened the day at $44.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.26. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Tri-Tech ( TRIT), down 5.3%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 2.7%, Cementos Pacasmayo SAA ADR ( CPAC), down 2.4% and Vertex Energy ( VTNR), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rayonier Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.