Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Covanta Holding Corporation ( CVA) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Covanta Holding Corporation fell $0.30 (-1.7%) to $17.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,657,915 shares of Covanta Holding Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,488,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.43-$17.79 after having opened the day at $17.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.75. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Tri-Tech ( TRIT), down 5.3%, Mueller Water Products ( MWA), down 4.9%, Highway Holdings ( HIHO), down 4.2% and Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Covanta Holding Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.