Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IntercontinentalExchange Group ( ICE) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, IntercontinentalExchange Group fell $3.04 (-1.4%) to $213.28 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,225,549 shares of IntercontinentalExchange Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 716,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $213.28-$216.62 after having opened the day at $216.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $216.32. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: DFC Global ( DLLR), down 7.6%, Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bull 3X Shares ( NUGT), down 7.4%, Fifth Street Finance Corporation ( FSC), down 5.0% and BGC Partners ( BGCP), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full IntercontinentalExchange Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.