Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Methanex Corporation ( MEOH) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Methanex Corporation fell $0.89 (-1.4%) to $61.05 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,802,747 shares of Methanex Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 556,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.38-$61.36 after having opened the day at $61.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.94. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Marrone Bio Innovations ( MBII), down 3.9%, Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), down 3.3%, CVR Partners ( UAN), down 2.1% and KMG Chemicals ( KMG), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Methanex Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.