Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HDFC Bank ( HDB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, HDFC Bank fell $0.60 (-1.8%) to $32.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 950,865 shares of HDFC Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,017,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.43-$32.97 after having opened the day at $32.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.21. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), down 6.5%, Severn Bancorp ( SVBI), down 5.2%, Corpbanca ( BCA), down 3.2% and BanColombia ( CIB), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full HDFC Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.