Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Alcatel-Lucent rose $0.16 (4.0%) to $4.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 23,202,776 shares of Alcatel-Lucent exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23,667,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $4.03-$4.18 after having opened the day at $4.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.01. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Elephant Talk Communications ( ETAK), up 15.6%, Wireless Telecom Group ( WTT), up 13.0%, Alaska Communications Systems Group ( ALSK), up 12.4% and AudioCodes ( AUDC), up 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Alcatel-Lucent Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.