Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Netflix rose $4.96 (1.4%) to $355.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,047,349 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,629,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $347.57-$356.46 after having opened the day at $350.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $350.24. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Tiffany ( TIF), up 8.7%, Container Store Group ( TCS), up 4.9%, Copart ( CPRT), up 4.3% and Zale Corporation ( ZLC), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.