Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation rose $1.74 (5.1%) to $36.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,165,952 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,493,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.50-$36.26 after having opened the day at $34.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.31. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), up 8.7%, Dycom Industries ( DY), up 7.6%, Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), up 7.4% and Taylor Morrison Home ( TMHC), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.