Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com rose $18.81 (1.6%) to $1,177.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 539,092 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 595,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $1,155.60-$1,182.60 after having opened the day at $1,162.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,159.17. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), up 9.5%, Monarch Casino & Resort ( MCRI), up 5.8%, Diversified Restaurant Holdings ( BAGR), up 5.5% and Qunar Cayman Islands Ltd ADR repr Class B ( QUNR), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.