Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Danaher Corporation ( DHR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Danaher Corporation rose $0.85 (1.1%) to $75.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,472,704 shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,374,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $75.00-$75.89 after having opened the day at $75.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.52. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 9.8%, Fuel Tech ( FTEK), up 9.1%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), up 6.7% and Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.