Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCA Holdings ( HCA) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, HCA Holdings rose $1.13 (2.5%) to $45.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,840,887 shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,574,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.16-$45.91 after having opened the day at $44.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.35. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Misonix ( MSON), up 13.1%, Liberator Medical Holdings ( LBMH), up 12.3%, Alliance HealthCare Services ( AIQ), up 9.5% and Tandem Diabetes Care ( TNDM), up 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.