Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coach ( COH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Coach rose $1.80 (3.3%) to $56.36 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,268,810 shares of Coach exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,931,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $54.76-$57.15 after having opened the day at $54.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.56. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Orient Paper ( ONP), up 6.2%, China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), up 5.9%, Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), up 5.4% and Quiksilver ( ZQK), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coach Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.