Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hain Celestial Group ( HAIN) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Hain Celestial Group fell $3.82 (-4.6%) to $79.85 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 896,155 shares of Hain Celestial Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 581,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $79.59-$83.70 after having opened the day at $83.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.67. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Chefs Warehouse Holdings ( CHEF), down 2.6%, Addvantage Technologies Group ( AEY), down 2.3%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 1.9% and LKQ Corporation ( LKQ), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hain Celestial Group Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.