Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. JetBlue Airways Corporation ( JBLU) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, JetBlue Airways Corporation fell $0.15 (-1.6%) to $8.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,862,966 shares of JetBlue Airways Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,372,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $8.91-$9.15 after having opened the day at $8.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.09. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Seanergy Maritime Holdings ( SHIP), down 13.0%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 10.9%, Globus Maritime ( GLBS), down 6.7% and China Southern Airlines Company ( ZNH), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full JetBlue Airways Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.