Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ubiquiti Networks ( UBNT) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Ubiquiti Networks fell $4.01 (-9.6%) to $37.94 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,070,816 shares of Ubiquiti Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 884,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.81-$41.95 after having opened the day at $41.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.95. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Glowpoint ( GLOW), down 10.7%, Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), down 9.9%, China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 6.5% and On Track Innovations ( OTIV), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ubiquiti Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.