Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ArcelorMittal ( MT) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, ArcelorMittal fell $0.20 (-1.2%) to $16.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,700,875 shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,994,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.68-$16.84 after having opened the day at $16.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.94. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Augusta Resource Corporation ( AZC), down 10.2%, Prospect Global Resources ( PGRX), down 9.3%, Friedman Industries ( FRD), down 8.4% and China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.