Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omnicom Group ( OMC) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Omnicom Group fell $0.83 (-1.2%) to $70.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 725,692 shares of Omnicom Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,304,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.80-$71.51 after having opened the day at $71.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.74. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation ( LGF), down 10.5%, Rocket Fuel ( FUEL), down 6.2%, Pandora Media ( P), down 4.3% and YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Omnicom Group Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.