Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stanley Black & Decker ( SWK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Stanley Black & Decker fell $1.40 (-1.7%) to $80.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,299,416 shares of Stanley Black & Decker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,497,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $80.49-$82.49 after having opened the day at $82.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.05. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: JinkoSolar ( JKS), down 9.7%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 5.5%, China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 5.0% and Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stanley Black & Decker Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.