Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Electric ( GE) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, General Electric fell $0.27 (-1.0%) to $26.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 29,232,155 shares of General Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 37,951,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.74-$27.17 after having opened the day at $27.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.08. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: JinkoSolar ( JKS), down 9.7%, Capstone Turbine Corporation ( CPST), down 3.3%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 3.2% and Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full General Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.