Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific fell $0.16 (-1.3%) to $11.89 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7,580,086 shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,245,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.88-$12.12 after having opened the day at $12.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.05. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: OraSure Technologies ( OSUR), down 16.6%, ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), down 16.4%, Digirad Corporation ( DRAD), down 15.1% and SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), down 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.