Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Campbell Soup ( CPB) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Campbell Soup fell $0.57 (-1.4%) to $38.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,975,685 shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,820,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.68-$39.23 after having opened the day at $39.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.37. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), down 10.7%, Hain Celestial Group ( HAIN), down 4.6%, Agria Corporation ( GRO), down 3.8% and Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Campbell Soup Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.