Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CBOE Holdings ( CBOE) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, CBOE Holdings fell $0.73 (-1.3%) to $53.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 359,569 shares of CBOE Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 543,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.74-$54.76 after having opened the day at $54.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.53. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: DFC Global ( DLLR), down 8.4%, Noah Holdings ( NOAH), down 5.8%, Direxion Daily Latin America Bull 3X Shares ( LBJ), down 5.4% and China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CBOE Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.