Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vornado Realty ( VNO) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Vornado Realty fell $0.91 (-1.0%) to $89.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 617,325 shares of Vornado Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 758,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $88.93-$90.15 after having opened the day at $89.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.94. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: DFC Global ( DLLR), down 8.4%, IFM Investments ( CTC), down 6.7%, Noah Holdings ( NOAH), down 5.8% and Direxion Daily Latin America Bull 3X Shares ( LBJ), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Vornado Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.