Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Schlumberger ( SLB) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Schlumberger fell $2.92 (-3.1%) to $89.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,199,467 shares of Schlumberger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,934,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $89.50-$92.70 after having opened the day at $92.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.73. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Recon Technology ( RCON), down 16.9%, Basic Energy Services ( BAS), down 8.3%, Rocket Fuel ( FUEL), down 6.2% and VOC Energy ( VOC), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Schlumberger Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.