Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell $0.33 (-1.6%) to $19.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 33,408,771 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 46,039,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.71-$20.50 after having opened the day at $20.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.19. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Uni-pixel ( UNXL), down 12.8%, Daqo New Energy ( DQ), down 11.1%, Trina Solar ( TSL), down 9.5% and Geospace Technologies ( GEOS), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.