Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Packaging Corporation of America ( PKG) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Packaging Corporation of America fell $1.72 (-2.8%) to $60.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 994,069 shares of Packaging Corporation of America exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 908,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.80-$63.86 after having opened the day at $62.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.65. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), down 11.3%, China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), down 6.9%, CTI Industries Corporation ( CTIB), down 5.0% and Standard Register Company ( SR), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Packaging Corporation of America Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.