Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clorox Company ( CLX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Clorox Company fell $1.06 (-1.1%) to $92.64 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,362,126 shares of Clorox Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,156,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $92.22-$93.21 after having opened the day at $92.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.70. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Kid Brands ( KID), down 12.3%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 9.1%, Emerson Radio ( MSN), down 3.2% and Harbinger Group ( HRG), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Clorox Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.