Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com fell $1.94 (-3.5%) to $52.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,318,783 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,625,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.85-$54.14 after having opened the day at $53.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.69. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: NQ Mobile ( NQ), down 7.3%, Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), down 6.8%, CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), down 6.5% and Daegis ( DAEG), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.