Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetEase ( NTES) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, NetEase rose $0.97 (1.5%) to $67.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 742,589 shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 786,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.68-$67.67 after having opened the day at $66.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.30. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Camtek ( CAMT), up 72.1%, Alvarion ( ALVR), up 25.0%, Overland Storage ( OVRL), up 19.1% and Giant Interactive Group ( GA), up 12.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.