Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Five Below ( FIVE) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Five Below rose $0.94 (1.8%) to $53.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 559,223 shares of Five Below exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 929,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.43-$53.62 after having opened the day at $52.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.67. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Lentuo International ( LAS), up 8.5%, Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), up 6.8%, CSS Industries ( CSS), up 6.8% and Mecox Lane ( MCOX), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Five Below Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.