Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kohl's ( KSS) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Kohl's rose $0.70 (1.3%) to $55.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,421,541 shares of Kohl's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,742,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.40-$56.16 after having opened the day at $55.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.15. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), up 15.2%, China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), up 13.5%, Giant Interactive Group ( GA), up 12.6% and Xueda Education Group ( XUE), up 10.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kohl's Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.