Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Liberty Global ( LBTYA) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Liberty Global rose $1.27 (1.6%) to $82.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,835,625 shares of Liberty Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,924,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.72-$83.52 after having opened the day at $81.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.60. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: NTN Buzztime ( NTN), up 6.4%, Inuvo ( INUV), up 5.5%, VisionChina Media ( VISN), up 3.8% and Beasley Broadcast Group ( BBGI), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Liberty Global Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.