Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Flowserve Corporation ( FLS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Flowserve Corporation rose $0.84 (1.2%) to $71.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,014,667 shares of Flowserve Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,070,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.26-$73.04 after having opened the day at $71.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.00. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 16.0%, Fuel Tech ( FTEK), up 14.0%, Advanced Emissions Solutions ( ADES), up 9.9% and Vertex Energy ( VTNR), up 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Flowserve Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.