Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand rose $1.15 (1.7%) to $69.99 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,902,231 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,906,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.97-$70.43 after having opened the day at $69.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.84. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 16.0%, Fuel Tech ( FTEK), up 14.0%, Advanced Emissions Solutions ( ADES), up 9.9% and Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.