Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose $0.37 (1.7%) to $22.12 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,944,980 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,519,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.65-$22.32 after having opened the day at $21.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.75. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), up 7.3%, S&W Seed Company ( SANW), up 7.1%, China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), up 6.7% and Titan International ( TWI), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.