Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hasbro ( HAS) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Hasbro rose $0.71 (1.3%) to $53.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,806,136 shares of Hasbro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,484,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.41-$53.86 after having opened the day at $53.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.88. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), up 6.1%, Escalade ( ESCA), up 4.5%, Jakks Pacific ( JAKK), up 3.5% and Nautilus Group ( NLS), up 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.