Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SolarWinds ( SWI) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, SolarWinds rose $0.48 (1.5%) to $33.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,448,780 shares of SolarWinds exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,146,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.95-$33.84 after having opened the day at $32.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.89. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Giant Interactive Group ( GA), up 12.6%, TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), up 9.4%, Systemax ( SYX), up 6.4% and Smith Micro Software ( SMSI), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SolarWinds Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.