Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Williams Partners ( WPZ) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Williams Partners rose $0.77 (1.5%) to $51.12 on light volume. Throughout the day, 443,598 shares of Williams Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 642,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.40-$51.17 after having opened the day at $50.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.35. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Gevo ( GEVO), up 7.8%, Green Plains Renewable Energy ( GPRE), up 4.4%, Arabian American Development Company ( ARSD), up 3.3% and Gulf Resources ( GURE), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Williams Partners Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.