Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visteon ( VC) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Visteon rose $1.06 (1.4%) to $77.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 602,920 shares of Visteon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 488,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.77-$78.09 after having opened the day at $76.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.84. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), up 7.3%, China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), up 6.7%, Tata Motors ( TTM), up 3.5% and Meritor ( MTOR), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Visteon Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.