Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Textron ( TXT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Textron rose $0.73 (2.3%) to $32.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,917,148 shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,219,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.98-$32.78 after having opened the day at $32.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.98. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 2.8%, GenCorp ( GY), up 2.3% and TransDigm Group ( TDG), up 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.